With a view to offer total service to our valued telecom and power customers we have setup an exclusive division EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction). The EPC division undertakes turnkey solutions to the customer which include, site survey, foundation, erection, provision of accessories and subsystems such as shelter, DG Set, BTS & Microwave Antenna etc., confirming to the delivery schedules.
EPC provides complete turnkey solution for construction of any tower site right from the government approvals to the RFI of the site. Having years of experience in Design, Engineering and Manufacturing combined with well equipped production facilities enable us to meet most demanding requirements on the fronts of quality products, meeting delivery deadlines and competitive pricing.
The EPC is headed by senior management team. Each site and activity are coordinated and supervised by qualified engineers to look after efficient execution and safety of personnel working.
Kadevi is committed for highest quality standards and safe practices during execution of tower erection, installation, maintenance. We have received good satisfaction and appreciation from our customers both telecom and power segment.
In the last few years Kadevi has installed about 15,000 telecom towers all over the country with quality workmanship and achieving minimum accident rate
STRENGTHS & ACHIEVEMENTS
- Our team plays a pivotal role in the towering success of our organization. We have a team of dedicated professionals with good qualifications, experience and above all, with good attitude and positive mind set.
- Our execution Team consists of 200 Professionals who can understand our client’s needs and expectations with the high quality standards in the industry.
- Our Team maintains good relations by constant communications with all the concerned agencies throughout the project life cycle.
- Our Team Installed more than 15,000 Towers covering 17 states of country from Kashmir to Kanyakumari since its inception.
- Our Department is extending its service facilities to 21 customers across the country including major telecommunication giants like Air Tel, Idea, BSNL, Vodafone, Reliance, WTTIL, Essar and so on.
- Acquired Market share of 35 % in South India
- Our strong hold on domain expertise has made us a top notch organization in the market.
- Honouring the Commitments, prompt response to Complaints, Responsibility, Sincerity, Honesty, Confidentiality and Competence are the business ethics followed and practiced by our management team to ensure high rate of success.
- Four legged Angular Bolted Self Supporting Ground based Towers ( from 30 mtrs to 150 mtrs)
- Four legged Angular Bolted Self Supporting Roof Top Towers ( from 09 mtrs to 27 mtrs)
- Three legged Tubular & Angular Bolted Self Supporting Ground based Towers ( from 30 mtrs to 60 mtrs)
- Three legged Tubular & Angular Bolted Self Supporting Roof Top Towers ( from 09 mtrs to 27 mtrs)
KEC is in the field of structural design, manufacture, galvanizing, supply and erection of Towers and other antenna supporting structures for which KEC is fully equipped with state of the art structural analysis and design tools. The design office is equipped with computer aided design and drawing facilities.
KEC has a team of experienced structural designers along with other skilled staff capable of designing and manufacturing towers of height up to 150m with the help of CAD/CAM tools meeting the requirements of customer. Finite element based analysis is carried out for design of towers.
Software like STAAD Pro/NASTRAN are available with us for structural design and analysis of all types of communications Antenna Supporting structures including foundations. The drawing work is done using Auto-CAD 2008 software package. The design office is equipped with the latest output devices like printer and plotters.
and analyzed using finite element software. The tower is idealized as three-dimensional structure. Tower members are modeled as one dimensional, two nodded truss elements having 3 degrees of freedom at each node. The tower is designed to with stand wind load, antenna loads and other gravity loads.
Foundation is designed as ordinary open foundation considering safety factors for uplift, overturning and sliding as per IS: 11233-1985. The foundation design is as per IS:456-2000. M20 grade concrete and high strength deformed steel bars confirming to IS:1786 are used. After carrying out soil investigation final design will be carried out based on the exact soil parameters.
Scope of Work
- Site Soil / Structural Survey and foundations design
- Site layout and drawings
- Approvals from municipal authorities & Electricity Boards
- Construction of Tower, Shelter & DG Foundation and other related civil works viz. Site Leveling, Guard Room, Fencing, Compound Wall, Security Gates
- Tower Supply, Erection and Painting
- Earthing Systems
- Supply & Installation of Shelters
- Indoor and Outdoor Electrical Works including Installation of
- Lightning Arrestors and Aviation Lamps
- Supply and Installation of Active Infrastructure items like Power
- Plant, PMUs / PIUs / PSUs, A/Cs, DGs, Batteries
- EB Liaisoning for power connection at cell sites
- Tower design including obtaining SERC/IIT approvals.
- Laisoning for approvals – Electricity Board/Pollution Control Board/Municipal Committe
- Detailed site survey – Soil testing/engineering drawings
- Civils – Tower foundation/ DG foundation/ Shelter foundation.
- Installation – Towers/DG/Shelter/Air conditioners/Battery banks
- Electrical – Earthing/Aviation lamps/Lightening arrestor/shelter connectivity/cable connections
- RFI – Handing over to client for BTS installation