Kadevi Policy for QMS,EMS & OHSAS is as follows:
QMS Policy: Kadevi commits to provide cost effective quality products and services through its Total Quality Management approach in its activities and practices.
OHSAS Policy: Kadevi commits towards prevention of injury and ill health and continual improvement of OH&S performance. Kadevi also commits towards commitment to comply with all Legal and other requirements as applicable to the organization.
EMS Policy: Kadevi commits to perform its operations in an environmental friendly atmosphere, in compliance with legal requirements and by fixing up SMART Objectives and Targets (OAT's).
Salient features of Quality Assurance Dept :
Activities of QA Dept :
QA Paradigm – Plan →Do→ Check→ Act
1.Validation of new product
3.Assuring Quality of Product.
4.Quality Improvement Plans.
- Plan - It is to improve our operations first by finding out what things are going wrong and then come up with ideas for solving these problems.
- Do - Implement changes designed to solve the problems faced. This minimizes disruption to routine activity thus improving productivity,
- Check- whether the changes implemented are achieving the desired result or not.
- Act - to implement changes on a larger scale. This means making the changes a routine part of our activity.
TQM approach as a part of continual quality improvement activity across organization
Total Quality Management (TQM) is an approach that seeks will meet or exceed customer expectations. This can be achieved by integrating all quality-related functions and processes throughout the company including design and development, quality control improvement. TQM involves employees at all levels of company.
Principles of TQM
- Training – Employees should receive regular training on the methods and concepts of quality.
- Customer Focus – Improvements in quality should improve customer satisfaction.
- Decision Making – Quality decisions should be made based on measurements.
- Continuous Improvement – Companies should continuously work towards improving manufacturing and quality procedures.
- Employee Involvement – Employees should be encouraged to be pro-active in identifying and addressing quality related problems.